15 Apr Visiting Our Dog Friendly Winery
We love dogs at Rob Dolan Wines, in fact our own Merlot has recently been promoted to Chief Cuddle Officer, a title truly deserved.
You’re welcome to bring your own fury friend to our Yarra Valley Cellar Door; we’re close to Melbourne so the winery makes for a great day trip. Here’s a few things to keep in mind if you do:
Bringing your dog to Rob Dolan Wines
- Please keep your dog on a leash.
- We’ll have a water bowl available, and we might even have some schmackos on hand!
- If your pup has an Instagram, let our staff know, we’d love to feature them on Merlot’s Instagram page as a friend.
- If you’re going to be indulging in a few wines on the day, why not book a tour? Our friends at Pooches & Pinot run dog-friendly wine tours in the Yarra Valley.
- Are you coming from out of town and want to bring your dog to our winery but not sure where to leave them for the rest of the day/ night? Our friends at Dog Dayz have you covered. It’s where our fluffy ones go for boarding and day care (they LOVE it!)
- Don’t have a dog? You can play with ours (your best chance is a week day)! They love visitors. Meet our wine dogs here.
You can book a tasting or feel free to simply show up for some cheese and wine. Looking forward to sharing our wines with you and meeting your four-legged friend!