08 Jul Bookings are open!
That’s right. You’re going to be sitting on our lawn, overlooking the vineyard with a glass of wine in hand before you know it.
Before you rush on down, here’s what you need to know:
- We open for service on the 2nd November.
- We’ve noticed people seem kind of excited to leave their houses, funny that. So we expect to be busy. With limited spaces available, we highly recommend booking a table to avoid disappointment.
- Booking a table is $5 per person. This will also provide your GoVino ‘glass’ for the session, which will be yours to keep. You’ll be camping classy from now on.
- Wine will be available by the bottle, and you’ll have something to eat while you’re here. Don’t worry, we’ve got the goods: Cheese. All the cheese.
- If you’re so excited to be out of the house that you can’t decide which wine to drink, we can help. Our dedicated Wine Specialists will be doing table-side tastings for $10.
- Brunch is back! Remember brunch? Mimosas and pastries are on the menu for weekends so you can start the day right.
- We get it, your dogs have become needy (ours too!) Don’t worry, they’re welcome here. Just keep them on a lead on pick up after them.
- Lastly, rest assured we’ve got all bases covered when it comes to hygiene and safety. So you can relax and focus on other important things (like red or white).
Our winery hasn’t been quite the same without people here, so we cannot wait to have you back!
Book your table here.