11 Oct Welcome back!
We can’t wait to welcome you all back to our winery. After the last few months, you’re more than deserving of a glass of wine with loved ones.
The current plan is to re-open our Cellar Door on October 26th subject to the Public Health advice at the time. Of course, there will be some changes to normal service as we adhere to government restrictions, but the important parts will be just as you remember them: our delicious wines, a beautiful atmosphere, and the most friendly and enthusiastic Wine Specialists in the biz!
Here’s the nitty gritty of how we’ll open, in line with government regulations:
- Visitors will need to be fully vaccinated
- Masks will need to be worn when away from tables (such as when heading to toilets or Cellar Door)
- All food and drink will need to be consumed seated
- Bookings will be taken for the patio space, and we will take a limited number of walk-ins every day for the non-weather protected area on the lawn.
- We know you’re all pumped to book into our Wine Cube, but we’re unable to open it until November 5th. Ae will absolutely be accepting bookings for after this time so let us know if you’re looking for a lovely space to enjoy the upcoming silly season with your friends and family!
- We completely understand situations often change with little-to-no notice, so in the event of a snap lockdown or if someone in your party has been forced into isolation for any reason, all bookings can be cancelled or postponed free of charge.
Lastly, thank you for your support during this difficult time. All your online orders have kept our little Cellar Door running and our casuals in jobs during this period. We’re all so excited to welcome you back to Rob Dolan Wines.