Get to know Cabernet in all its forms; from the good, the great, to the even better… and even the not quite right.
Meg Brodtmann is back with virtual tastings by demand, and we’re kicking off with Cab. It’s no secret Yarra Valley Cabernet is an industry favourite, and we’ll show you why.
In this live virtual tasting, you and your household will join Meg Brodtmann and Mel Gilcrist to:
- Taste the Rob Dolan True Colours Cabernet (RRP $24) and see why Yarra Cab is worth the fuss.
- Progress to the Rob Dolan White Label Cabernet (RRP $38) to understand the difference in quality in a more premium wine.
- Experience the wonder of aged Cabernet (RRP $58) with our seven-year-old 2014 White Label Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Learn how to identify wine faults. We’ll give you a small taste of a wine that’s not quite right so you can identify faults in the future (a handy skill when you’re tasting for the table at a restaurant!)
Meg is a wealth of knowledge as one of only 400 people in the world to have earned the prestigious title ‘Master of Wine.’ She will de-mystify Cabernet Sauvignon in an approachable, and frankly hilarious manner.
Mel Gilcrist will host the session, giving you time to ask your questions and share comments, as well as putting Meg on the spot to showcase her impressive skill with a live blind tasting.
For only $99 (1 X ticket per household), you’ll receive:
- Three bottles of Rob Dolan Cabernet worth $120
- A bottle of “faulty” wine to taste
- Access to the small group, interactive event on zoom
$12 shipping or pick up free from Cellar Door (Use code PICKUP)
Please note shipping deadlines:
- Online orders must be made by Monday 13th August
- Cellar Door pick up available until 28th August