18 Jan Wine Cube for Corporate Groups
Corporate Space near Melbourne for a little bit of work and a little bit of play
Our Wine Cube is perfect as a corporate space near Melbourne – only 30 minutes from the CBD. It is ideal for workshops, meetings or team events, while also offering the feel of escaping the city, sitting among the winery grounds. The glass room offers a convenient and beautiful space with flexible options to cater for your needs, as well as providing opportunity for tastings and bespoke wine experiences.
The Wine Cube includes:
- Up to 16 people capacity
- Natural lighting (feels like being outdoors!)
- Outdoor break-out spaces available around the grounds
- TV screen with HDMI
- Water, mints, flip chart, textas, post-it notes and wifi included
- Plenty of parking
Optional add-ons include:
- Coffees on arrival + morning tea – freshly baked by Dench Bakers
- Lunch by Jam and Pickle
- Cheese boards + local produce – heroing house-made Stone and Crow Cheese
- Premium tasting with Wine Specialist
- Gifting options
- Bespoke team bonding experiences ie. Masterclasses, Wine Blending, Wine + Cheese Pairing or Winery Tour
- Winemaker meet-and-greet or wine classes with a Master of Wine
- Vegan/ vegetarian options available (including wines)
The Wine Cube sits adjacent to the Cellar Door, and as it is glass, offers the feeling of sitting outside in the winery grounds. Double layered blinds keep away afternoon glare and can offer privacy. We are happy to assist with break-out areas for smaller group work around the property.
Even though we’re only half an hour from the city, you’ll feel like you’re miles away in the winery oasis, and if you’re lucky, you might meet one of our winery dogs while you’re here!
The space is accessible with ramps and disabled toilets – talk to us if you have any additional needs.
Contact us for availability, pricing, and bespoke activities we can offer as a flexible corporate space near Melbourne: firstname.lastname@example.org