We’re pleased to have our doors open for the Cellar Door once again!
- We recommend booking a table early for weekends – especially over the summer months.
- Walk-ins are welcome, however tables are not under cover and space is limited. Tables are allocated on the day on a first-in-best-dressed basis.
- Securing your table – booking or walk-in – is $5 per person. This will also provide your GoVino ‘glass’ for the session, which will be yours to keep.
- Our dedicated Wine Specialists will be doing table-side tastings for $10 and wine will be available for purchase by the bottle.
- Mimosas and pastries are on the menu for brunch on the weekends so you can start the day right.
- Your dog is welcome! Please keep them a lead on clean up after them.
- Lastly, rest assured we’ve got all bases covered when it comes to hygiene and safety. So you can relax and focus on other important things (like red or white).
A few things have changed here, but expect to see the same passionate and knowledgeable staff, great local produce and delicious Yarra Valley wines.
Book your table here.